Officially, there is no version of Ola TV APK for pc, but still, you can install it on your pc by using the Android Emulator. There are many third-party emulators to install android apps on pc, but some popular emulators are Bluestacks, Nox Player, Gameloop, etc.
- First of all, you have to download the Android emulator for this. We use Bluestacks because it is popular and easy to use.
- Download the Bluestacks app for your PC here is the link*.
- After downloading, runs the emulator and click on the install now button. You can choose the recommended path or custom path.
- It will install shortly or depends on your pc and runs automatically. If not, launch the Bluestacks app from your PC.
- After that, there are two methods.
Method 1 for downloading Ola tv apk for pc:
- Launch the Bluestacks on Laptop/PC and click on the Google Play Store in the emulator or any other emulator if you have.
- After clicking, a search bar will appear on your emulator screen. And search the file in the results and download the Ola tv apk.
- After successfully downloaded the apk file, it will automatically install.
- You will find the file on the home screen, open it, and enjoy it.
Method 2 for downloading Ola tv apk for pc:
- Download the APK file from this link*.
- After downloading launch the Bluestacks on your pc and in the sidebar, you will find the APK button.
- A dialog box will appear on your emulator screen and find the location where your file is downloaded. (Usually in download folder)
- Once you find the Apk file, click on it and then click on the open to install button in the emulator or you can also drag and drop the file. And your installation will begin.
- The icon will appear on the home screen menu. Open it and HAVE FUN!